NOTE: This is the final weekly episode of GroTV. Check back here often for future videos, special teachings, and to enjoy the full two year archive of GroTV. All 104 episodes are searchable by topic, scripture and keyword.
Questions for Further Study:
1. Read about the armor of God in Ephesians 6:13-17. Why does Paul equate spiritual concepts with weapons and armor? Is there a risk for Christians who do not “take up the full armor”? How often must we put on this armor?
2. The Word of God is one of the most essential weapons for a follower of Christ. Read what Hebrews 4:12 says about this. What is the Word of God? What power does the Word have over the enemy? … Over our own hostile thoughts and attitudes? How to we activate this weapon?
3. Another critical weapon is the Spirit of God working in a believer’s life. Look at Zechariah 4:6. Why can we trust His Spirit instead of human might and power?
4. Other weapons are found in Philippians 2:9-11 and Revelation 12:11. What are these weapons that will cause “every knee to bow” and your enemy to be “overcome”?
5. A lot of Christians turn their legitimate concern for the age into a fear of the future. Study Isaiah 54:17 and Romans 8:31. Should we fear the enemy and his schemes? Why or why not?