Questions for further study:
1. Read Psalm 25:21, Proverbs 10:9 and Proverbs 11:3. Based on these scriptures, what are some things that integrity provides us?
2. In Psalm 101:2 King David wrote on the importance of integrity in the home. How can integrity be upheld, or compromised, within the family? What does David mean by “the integrity of my heart”?
3. One important virtue to gain integrity is having strong convictions (built upon your knowledge of the truth). How can the knowledge of truth develop integrity? Where is truth discovered? What happens when we are ignorant of the truth? See 1 Timothy 2:3-4, Hosea 4:6, John 8:31-32, and John 14:6.
4. Study Psalm 119:9. Truth is found in God’s Word (The Bible). What “truth” do you try to live according to? How often do you read, study and memorize God’s Word? Do you try to apply it to your life?
5. Integrity also is developed through continual accountability from other people of integrity. See what Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 and James 5:16 says about this. What people of integrity are speaking into your life?