Questions for Further Study:
1. What does 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 and Ephesians 6:10-13 teach us about spiritual warfare? Do you realize you are in such a battle? Is it wise for a Christian to ignore this war?
2. Many Christians also don’t realize who their enemy is. Look at John 10:10 and 1 Peter 5:8. Who is this enemy and what is his objective?
3. Where did Peter learn about this enemy? Read what Jesus taught him in Luke 22:30-32 and Matthew 13:37-39. What evidence do you see in your life that reveals the existence of a spiritual enemy?
4. Satan’s strategy is to deceive you. How? See Genesis 3 and 2 Corinthians 11:14. Can you think of lies the enemy has told you that you have agreed with? How do those lies compare to what God says about you in the Bible?
5. Do we have power over this enemy? Read Luke 10:19, 1 Corinthians 10:13 and James 4:7.